Friday 21 June 2013

Latest music video (2nd batch)


Salam to all..I would like to promote my very first composition, fully from the melody selection, lyrics writing, music progression and backing vocals arrangement. To be honest, all of the songs in my album were backed up using my own voice. That way, we can save a lot of cost in terms of money for paying if using other vocalist and time in terms of teaching them the melody. It would be nice if I have more money and time to do that as a training for the new artist as well as bonding with them to share experience and hope for they may use as guideline in this very unpredictable industry. We really need people with extra level of comprehension of how the world works apart from the capability to handle stress and manipulation by others and the ability to control perception. These are the keys to success depending on how bad you want to succeed. Anyways, this video was shot in many locations in Sydney, Australia. The venues which took place were the Sydney Opera, the International Airport, the city centre, the Darling Harbour, the Blue Mountain and the Chinese garden which is similar to the one with its sister city Guangzhou, China. The person in charge of the camera handling was Safwan, the founder of the channel Addeen Activated in youtube. I learnt a lot from him and we exchanged ideas in the making of this clip. This is a story of an ordinary person living an ordinary life who have done some mistakes in his past and along the way of his life but very worried about his place in the after life, whether its going to be a good or the bad. It is a sin to think bad about Allah not ever going to forgive you but not necessarily be over confident with the little effort we do compared with the people of the early era in Islam. We always felt this way and I just want to spark the feeling of it and make us think...always...Please enjoy : 'Di Sana Nanti' https://youtu.be/wfWkKA881Fg The second music video I would like to highlight here is the one I shot in Bangalore, India. It was my first visit to India and it is a very big county with a lot of people. They have many scenic view that I became indecisive at first for where's the best location to shoot. Outdoors shooting can be quite challenging because of the uncertainty of the weather. So timing is the best bet to get beautiful scenery with enough sunlight. Alhamdulillah I met this very handsome to be Doctor Salikin who was willingly helpful in the making of this clip. Hope you guys enjoy the clips and don't forget to share them with your friends. https://youtu.be/_0n9yoAGQ-8

1 comments:

Manish Batra said...

I want to thank you for the superb post!! I surely liked every bit of it. I’ve bookmarked your internet site so I can take a appear at the latest articles you post later on.
Folding Toilet Seat