Friday 21 June 2013

Latest music video (3rd batch)


Salam to all..I don't know how many people will ever going to read this but I just try my luck and go on writing. Hopefully one day, someone would gain the benefit from it, InsyaAllah. This video entitled 'Serahkan segalanya' was shot in an exotic island in Malaysia, Langkawi. It has a beautiful sandy beach and a peaceful environment with a proper management all together to make it a destination people go for. Enough said, so the location was perfect for a family gateway. I include the footages from the promotion my recording label made for me in the newspapers and radio stations in the chorus part to show the new comers of what to expect when entering this scene. So it shows the real situation with real people who is working their best and put their hopes only to Allah. No other than Him can sure anything worked after someone has worked for it but Allah promise to grant people who work hard a reward whether it is here in this world or later in the hereafter. The concept of tawakkal is very simple, we work to please Allah for as long as He let us to live and that's it. Anyway, the world is only to be cherished within less than 100 years, so why we do not focus more on the next life which is forever and ever. Wallahu a'lam... https://youtu.be/KTEjcMUgLas The second video that I want to share entitled 'Sebuah persinggahan' was shot in many cities in the UK. As a guest artist from Malaysia for the annual event in Sheffield; Nasyeed Extravaganza (NEXT) and who was fortunate enough to get the chance to join the tour of a very famous scholar in Malaysia for the student event in Cardiff (where I used to be for 4 years), moved on to Nottingham and London. The talk and salawat was lead by Ustaz Don Daniyal Don Biyajid who I managed to get with all his crew members of the program '30 minutes Ustaz Don' in TV AlHijrah to be in the video. We were walking; sightseeing and shopping in London while this video was taken. I would like to thank him and all the crew members for their cooperation and support. May Allah bless you and your family. Last but not least, please don't forget to share with your friends. https://youtu.be/Z8TYtUIcaK8

1 comments:

ol said...

Nice post. I was checking this video and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information. Thank you and keep up the good work. I recommend dissertation writing services I think you do not regret visiting and using this service!