Tuesday 16 June 2009

An irreplaceable lost

Indeed we all came from God and to Him shall we return. In this few days, the Muslim world has lost one of its greatest scholars, Sheikh Fathi Yakan at the age of 76. One of his beautiful works is his book 'what is the meaning to being Islam' which were used by many Islamic organizations including which I had joined to set the aim to gain before proceeding in preaching others.
As for us the Malaysian community in the UK, Ustaz Erfino Johari is not an uncommon name. His mother in law had just passed away a few days ago. I pray for them to be rewarded in the hereafter. Let's recite Al-Fatihah for them and may Allah bless their souls. I would like to send my regards and condolences to their families and friends. We all felt the lost and waiting for our time to be there. Al-Fatihah...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this great inout
embroidered clothing supply

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Folding Toilet Seat

Keep Posting:)