Wednesday 4 March 2009

there are no accident

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why it's called the present. We always worry so much about our past and our future which makes our present not so effectively being what we should be doing. In Solat, we are trained to be focus (khusyu') and be present when we're doing it and while we're doing it. It makes a lot of difference in our life if we can practice what we do in the Solat outside the Solat, what we read in the Quran out in our daily routine. I'm telling this to myself that if we go for the worldly affairs, it won't go anywhere, there's no end to it, but if we go for Islam, the world will surely come to you, and there will be relaxation and satisfaction in what you do. Everything that had happened to us is meant to happen in a way that we find our Creator and submit ourselves to Him and only Him.
I am responsible to do whatever I've said and if anyone seeing me doing against my sayings, please remind me for I am an ordinary human being, and being a human means we always forgetting and need to be reminded.

I am very worried and sad about the world nowadays. We are not supposed to be angry with the ignorant people, rather pity for them not getting 'hidayah' from Allah but I am very confused with the so called Muslim who didn't practice the teachings of their own religion to its fullest. Are they not thinking clearly or too full of themselves that they decided not to follow Allah's commands? Is this the world that I want to raise my son into? It doesn't take too much intelligent to comprehend Islam, it's the easier way of life for all humanity, not exclusively to any particular tribe or race or country...I am not a 'sheikh'(scholar) giving 'fatwa' or whatsoever, but I am just doing my part to make the world a better place to live. How much longer do we have to tolerate all this shenanigans to go on? Let's put ourselves together to fight this madness...so who's with me?

0 comments: